Are You aiming to clock 300+ Score in Mains Optional?
Give your dream the right direction by choosing ‘Apti Plus Academy’s Optional Foundation Courses’- the course that Toppers chose. Candidates have to choose one optional subject for the Main Examination. Apti Plus offers such subjects which have maximum syllabus overlap/connection and strategic relevance with the compulsory papers of General Studies. These courses are meticulously designed to ensure content differentiation, score enhancement, and completeness of coverage.
Optional Subject: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
Starting Date: September
Course Duration: 3-4 Months
Price: INR 35400
- Selected in the prestigious Indian Revenue Service (IRS), he is passionate about teaching.
- With the profound experience of 8+ years and known for his unique pedagogy of approaching UPSC exam preparation, he has been benefitting UPSC CSE aspirants in Public Administration Optional.
- He approaches the subject in an easy and lucid language, breaking down the topics to simplify them.
- The approach is evenly balanced between simplistic and analytical.
- He specializes in delivering precise exam-oriented knowledge content to students
- Revolutionalised scientific teaching methodology and specially curated 360-degree exam-oriented classes
- Students live the concepts under the expert guidance of India’s most adroit faculty
- Comprehensively updated study materials
- Extensive Answer Writing and Marking Pattern Discussion.
- Personalized attention and One-to-one Feedback
- High-Quality Mock Tests
Why You Should Join This Programme?
- Makes you feel like you are inside Apti Plus’s classroom.
- Systematic approach to syllabus completion via class plan
- Targeted to crack the exam in ? first attempt
360 DEGREE GUIDANCE: LEARN, DISCUSS, TEST, REVISE
- Information-static and dynamic
- Application of information
- Opportunity to watch pre-recorded videos as many times
- Highly qualified and most experienced faculty fraternity who teach in the best coaching institutes of India.
- Courses are designed to help candidate even without a prior background in the subject.
- Detailed-analytical study of the subject with respect to UPSC syllabus & previous years’ questions will be completed in a comprehensive and time bound manner.
- Peer-to-peer learning
- Personal mentorship under India’s top educators.
- Weekly live doubt clearing sessions
- Prompt grievance redressal mechanism
Test and feedback:
- The online lecture will be followed by MCQ discussion for Prelims & Subjective Question discussion for Mains.
- Mains Test Series
- Prompt grievance redressal mechanism.
- Periodic assignments and tests will be given to check concept clarity and do revision of the topics covered. Answer Writing will focus on improving answer writing capability.
- Comprehensive- updated study material will be provided to the students on a regular basis.
- And a host of other resources through Apti Plus’s LMS!!!
- Know your syllabus thoroughly. Before you start with your preparation for CSE, read the syllabus many a times to comprehend the demand of the examination.
- Your own strategy is the right strategy.
- The key is revision.
- Guidance of Apti Plus acts like the lighthouses of the seashore.
- CSE preparation needs a planned approach that is systematic & well designed and Apti Plus is too good at its execution.
- Provides aspirants with exam-oriented study materials and the direction of what to read.
- Instills competitive and fighting spirit, dedication, and motivation for success
- The very ecosystem of Apti Plus is enabling in the sense that it develops one’s cognitive skills
- Covering Syllabus in Time Bound Manner
- Continued Guidance: The ‘X’ Factor for Preparation
- Broadening the scope of Improvement
- The Edge called Psychological Advantage
- Indian Public Administration – Arora and Goyal
- Public Administration In India 1st Edition – Maheshwari
- Public Administration In India – B L Fadia (optional)
- Public Administration – Laxmikant
- Administrative Thinkers – Prasad and Prasad
- New Horizons of Public Administration – Mohit Bhattacharya
- Public Administration – Fadia and Fadia
- Public Administration and Public Affairs 12th Edition – Nicholas Henry
- Essentials Of Organizational Behaviour10th Edition – Robbins, Sanghi and Judge
Debunking The Myths:
Myth: best optional is the one which is most trending/ popular/ highest success percentage…
Reality: UPSC never favors one optional over the other. Moreover the trend changes every year. At the end it all boils down to one’s hard work.
Myth: best optional is the one which is chosen by very few people…
Reality: it is incorrect to believe that if an optional has 500 students then it is difficult to score marks, and it is easy to score if it has only 10 odd students. Often, it is seen that out of those 500, 50 may be selected and none out of the 10. It ultimately depends on your performance. BUT ONE HAS TO KEEP IN MIND THAT IF THERE ARE MORE STUDENTS CLEARLY, YOU HAVE TO OUTCLASS ALL OF THEM TO PERFORM BETTER!!!
Myth: Going with the flow-my friend has chosen, rank 1 has chosen, my coaching institute has asked…
Reality: Remember optional subject is like love marriage. You have to love it. Arranged marriage doesn’t work here!!!
Myth: choosing the optional which is the most scoring…
Reality: usually the technical subjects are most scoring. BUT should an aspirant of commerce background take an optional of physics or math?? Moreover, some of these optional require a dedicated time frame of more than 1 year!!! Also, there is no standard that every year that optional subject will be high scoring.
Myth: choosing the optional which is your graduation subject…
Reality:Just because one is graduate in civil engineering doesn’t mean he/she has interest in that subject or has attained perfection. The syllabus of UPSC and the syllabus of graduation may match 60 to 70%. If one is interested in that subject and comfortable with UPSC syllabus then they should definitely choose that optional. But never choose the optional subject ONLY because you did it in graduation.