This is a 12 months integrated course available for the first 100 students. Apti Plus Academy has meticulously designed its programs and innovated smart & effective pedagogical strategies in order to provide a holistic experience of learning. The Institute has drawn in a panel of distinguished faculty members of national repute. A holistic stage-wise training is provided by imminent faculty members to ensure conceptual clarity of each aspirant based on which a candidate can build proficiency and expertise in the subject.
What we offer
- Complete & Comprehensive coverage of the OPSC/OAS examination syllabus.
- Courses offered: Classroom Program & Distance Learning Programme for:
- General Studies
- Optional Subject
- Essay Writing
- Language Paper (Odia & English).
- Optional Subjects offered for the Mains Examination
- Political Science
- Public Admin
- Limited number of optional subjects is being offered by the Institute to ensure that quality is not compromised while focusing on quantity.
- The Institute re-structures its courses and modifies its pedagogy according to dynamic nature of the exam, thereby, providing the most comprehensive and relevant guidance to the aspirants.
- The Academy has drawn in the most imminent faculty members from across India, which is why, quality teaching, individual attention and an all-inclusive education has become the hallmark of the Institute.
- There is no one size fits all approach rather a tailored approach.
- The class schedule is highly flexible.
- There is stage wise training to unlock understanding.
- There are predetermined small batch sizes: Space & ambience for one to one interaction with mentors.
- Detailed performance analysis of each aspirant by experts and academicians at regular intervals.
- It houses a library that houses a wide collection of books, journals & periodicals.
- Prompt grievance redressal mechanism: When in doubt, call or mail. Anywhere & anytime.
- Reach the classroom at the click of a button.
- One to one interaction with India's Top educators
- Each Module to be completed in a targeted manner
- Daily assignments & quizzes for holistic preparation of each module
Doubt Clearing Sessions
- Instant Doubt clearing sessions after each class
- Weekly Doubt clearing sessions to clear up further issues
Self Paced Learning
- Watch pre-recorded video lectures to revise anytime and anywhere!
- Access pre-recorded live classes even if you miss a class.
- Every lecture to be followed by MCQ discussion for Prelims & Subjective Question discussion for Mains
Answer Writing Sessions
- Master the art of answer writing with daily assignments
- Personalized Feedback & Expert advice on developing the skill of Answer Writing
Study Materials provided:
- Twelve sets of books for General Studies (Paper I and II),
- Study materials for two Optional Subjects Papers
- Study material for Essay Paper
- Monthly magazine (Free of cost)
- Concisely yet comprehensively written content in the study materials is prepared by our dedicated team of experts and academicians.
Test Series Programme
- Quality Mock Tests for Prelims & Mains (Strictly in line with current OPSC standard & pattern)
- Test Series Discussion Videos & Personalized Feedback Sessions
- Performance Analysis
- Separate Current Affairs based Test Series Program
Student Discussion Forum
- Interaction boosts retention of topics
- Healthy competition to enhance learning & stay motivated continuously
- Undivided attention to each and every aspirant individually
- Performance monitoring & Feedback on level of preparation after regular intervals.
Discounts & Offers:
- 25% discount to all physically challenged/ Differently abled students (Where the percentage of disability is more than 40%. Candidates are required to produce original certificates to avail discounts).
- A discount of 10% on total fees is given if full payment of the fees is deposited at a time.
- A discount of 5% on total fees is given if the fee is paid in two instalments in two consecutive months.
- A 7% discount is given to candidates who have secured 90% marks in the Class – X exam, 80% marks in the Class – XII exam & 80% marks in Graduation.
- 5% discount is provided to aspirants whose parents/who himself or herself has served in Indian Army, Navy, Air force, Paramilitary force/Indian Police/ MHA, subject to submission of original supporting documents.
Note- Candidates may avail of any two discounts mentioned above at a time.
Procedure for Enrolment:
Please send us a duly filled Enrolment Form with a passport size photo attached to it.
- One recent passport size photograph
- Highest qualification certificate photocopy
- Candidate’s / parent’s address proof (Photocopy)
NOTE: Enrolment Forms without three copies of photographs will not be accepted.