Apti Plus Academy has structured its Prelims Test Series Program meticulously to help aspirants achieve maximum score in the exam by honing their speed and accuracy. Entire static and current portions are rigorously covered in a rigorous manner starting with basic level tests and gradually moving in a stepwise strategy towards advanced level so as to bring the preparation to OPSC level. This program is a perfect recipe for the OPCS aspirants to hone their skills, give their preparation wings and boost their score in the Prelims exam.
The Prelims Examination is intended to assess CLARITY OF MIND, SPEED, DECISION MAKING, MEMORY should be able to sort out what it requires even in the foggiest situations, FOCUS and AWARENESS. So, any good test series should be able to inculcate the above-given traits in the aspirants.
In its endeavour to be the aspirant’s guiding light till they reach their destination of prelims 2021, Apti Plus brings OPSC OAS Test Series for Prelims 2020 with the motto “Prepare Focused, Take Mocks and Secure your rank in the final list!”
Features of this OPSC OAS Test Series for Prelims 2020:
- There are 40 OPSC mock test with in-depth coverage of GS-1, GS-2 & Current Affairs
- Questions curated by Odisha's Best Academicians with vast experience in OPSC.
- Aspirants are provided with an organised and carefully designed detailed schedule of the Tests under this OPSC OAS Test Series programme.
- OPSC Prelims Mock Test Series is strictly adhering to OPSC pattern and standard, the nature of questions in the tests ranges from factual to conceptual, proportionally dividing in each of the Papers.
- Options of MCQs in this OPSC Prelims Mock Test Series have also been arranged in such a manner that elimination tactics can be applied by students while solving questions.
- Detailed Performance Analysis of aspirants so that they can gauge their level of preparation and perceive their strengths and weaknesses.
- Detailed analysis of Tests in this OPSC mock test series based on Level of Difficulty making it easier for aspirants to evaluate their performance that strategize their preparation accordingly.
- Free Counselling via email/call anytime and anywhere.
How this OPSC OAS Test Series helps the aspirants?
As stated earlier, this OPSC/UPSC Prelims Mock Test Series has been structured in such a way that can help aspirants prepare bit-by-bit in stages for the examination. Each stage gives candidates the chance to improve over the previous one and measure their progress. Thus, each stage can be treated as a step further in the whole staircase, which will gradually raise the preparation level of the aspirants, giving them the scope to develop the right set of skills to ace the Prelims Examination. Aspirants will have the following major benefits at the end of this OPSC OAS Test Series program:
- No fear psychosis.
- Will understand the nuances of the exam.
- Better management strategy for the real exam.
- Will understand their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Will get extra vital information.
- Development of speed and refinement of the thought process.
- Will be able to tackle uncertainties, and improve ones’ score and rank.
- Will be able to undertake multiple revisions of the entire syllabus – both static (concepts) and current
- Will be able to step up the preparation level and bring it at par with the UPSC.
- Will be able to know about their strengths and weaknesses
Is there flexibility in this test series?
- All tests can be taken at any time in accordance with the level of the aspirant’s preparation.
- The candidate may appear for tests in this OPSC Prelims Mock Test Series at any time after the tests are released.
- Tests in this OPSC/UPSC Prelims Test Series can be taken anytime till Prelims, after which the program subscription will expire.
- But aspirants enrolling should keep in mind the fact that it has been scientifically designed and structured in an organised manner to aid the preparation of the aspirants. Tinkering, if any, should be the least possible.