The Odisha Civil services examination (CSE) is conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) every year for recruitment to Group A and B posts of various prestigious services such as Odisha Administrative Service, Odisha Police Service, Odisha Revenue Service and others.
The Civil Services Examination comprises of three stages:
I. The Civil Services Preliminary Examination (Objective in nature)
II. Main Examination (Subjective in nature)
III. Personality Test
For final selection, candidates need to clear these three stages successfully.
Paper- I: It consists of General Studies Questions. (100 Questions, 200 Marks, Duration- 2 hours)
Paper-II: It consists of Aptitude Questions. (80 Questions, 200 Marks, Duration- 2 hours) Paper-II is qualifying in nature and candidates have to score 33% only.
Only the candidates who qualify for the Preliminary Examination are eligible to apply for the Mains Examination.
The Mains exam consists of five compulsory papers and four optional papers for which candidates have to select two optional subjects.
Papers to be Counted for Merit
|Paper I||Odia Language (Compulsory Paper- One have to score 33% to qualify)||300|
|Paper-II||English (Compulsory Paper- One have to score 33% to qualify)||300|
|Paper III||English Essay||200|
|Paper IV||General Studies -I (Indian Modern History, Indian Culture Indian Geography, Indian Polity, Current Affairs, Environmental & legal Issues||300|
|Paper V||General Studies -II (India & World, Indian Economy, International affairs
& institution, Science & Technology, Statistical Analysis )
|Paper VI & VII||Optional Subject I- Paper I & II||600|
|Paper VIII & IX||Optional Subject II- Paper I & II||600|
|Sub Total (Written test)||2000|
The candidates for the personality test are selected on the basis of a merit list. The merit list is prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Mains Examination. The number of candidates selected is usually twice the number of likely vacancies. The personality test is conducted for a total of 250 marks with no minimum qualifying marks. Questions based on General Interest are asked in the Interview.
The final list of recommended candidates is based on the cumulative marks obtained in the Mains exam and the Personality test.
Complete & Comprehensive coverage of OAS examination syllabus over a span of 10 months.
APTI PLUS Academy has meticulously designed its programs and innovated smart & effective pedagogical strategies in order to provide holistic experience of learning.
Classroom Program & Distance Learning Programme for:
1) General Studies
2) Optional Subject
3) Essay Writing
4) Language Paper (Odia & English).
Optional Subjects offered for the Mains Examination
1) Political Science
5) Public Admin
6) Home Science
Limited number of optional subjects is being offered by the Institute to ensure that quality is not compromised while focusing on quantity.
The Institute has drawn in a panel of distinguished faculty members of national repute. A holistic stage wise training is provided by our imminent faculty members to ensure conceptual clarity of each aspirant based on which a Candidate can build proficiency & expertise in the optional subject.
Study Materials provided
1) Twelve sets of books for General Studies (Paper I and II),
2) Study materials for two Optional Subjects Papers
3) Study material for Essay Paper
4) Monthly magazine (Free of cost)
Concisely yet comprehensively written content in the study materials is prepared by our dedicated team of experts and academicians.
Total number of Tests provided- 32
Full-Length Tests – 12
Odisha Level Tests- Weekly 1 test with classroom discussion
Sectional Tests- 20 (only applicable for classroom/correspondence aspirants)
Mains Test-14 Tests
|Integrated OAS 2022 Batch||10 – 12 Months||1,22,000 INR (Discount Offer)|
1) 25% discount to all physically challenged/ Differently abled students (Where the percentage of disability is more than 40%.Candidates are required to produce original certificates to avail discounts).
2) A discount of 10% on total fees is given if full payment of the fees is deposited at a time.
3) A discount of 5% on total fees is given if fee is paid in two installments in two consecutive months.
4) A 7% discount is given to candidates who have secured 90% marks in Class – X exam, 80% marks in Class – XII exam & 80% marks in Graduation.
5) 5% discount is provided to aspirants whose parents/who himself or herself has served in Indian Army, Navy, Air force, Para military force/Indian Police/ MHA, subject to submission of original supporting documents.
Note- Candidates may avail any two discounts mentioned above at a time.
Please send us:
1) Duly filled Enrollment Form with a passport size photo attached to it.
1) One recent passport size photograph
2) Highest qualification certificate photocopy
3) Candidate’s / parent’s address proof (Photocopy)
NOTE: Enrollment Forms without three copies of photographs will not be accepted.
We receive payment through: CASH/NEFT/DD/CHEQUE
ACCOUNT DETAILS :
Account holder name:
APTI PLUS ACADEMY FOR CIVIL SERVICES PVT LTD
A/C no. : 50200041376406
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000640.
Branch: Nayapalli, BBSR
For Seat Booking: Click Here