Ensure your dream selection with APTI PLUS Academy's UPSC CSE MOCK INTERVIEW GUIDANCE PROGRAMME. Learn to score 200+ marks with APTI PLUS Academy’s mock interviews in an ambience which is akin to the actual UPSC CSE interview and give yourself an unassailable lead.
- Tips on how to engage in a natural, directed and purposive conversation
- Capacity building for tackling situation-based/ open-ended questions and presenting diverse viewpoints
- Sharpen your analytical ability, lateral thinking, logical decision making
- Guidance on speech, tone and body language
- Intense one-on-one evaluation and training
- Free interview guidance
- Flexible slots
- Free DAF analysis and interview material
Personalised Assessment And Mentorship Sessions:
- Mock interviews are conducted in an ambience that is akin to the actual UPSC CSE interview.
- Esteemed panel members consist of senior retired bureaucrats, personality experts and eminent professors.
- A critical assessment on grounds of personality, general knowledge and ethical standards.
- Guidance on the major shortcomings and suggestions to overcome them.
- Post-interview performance analysis is conducted by the panel members.
- The recorded videos of the Interview sessions are provided for self-evaluation and analysis of performance.
Aspirants learn about the following:
- How to present your personal suitability for a career in public service?
- How to inculcate mental alertness, critical powers of assimilation, the ability for social cohesion and leadership?
- How to methodically answer a wide range of questions?
- How to portray Emotional Intelligence?
- How to maintain positive body language and portray clarity of thought, understanding?
- How to give balanced, honest, concise and precise answers based on logic, rationality?
High-quality revolutionized learning modules that have been rigorously designed to ensure that you ace the interview.
- International Relations
- Economic Survey and Budget.
- Science and Technology
- Social Issues and Social Justice
- Art and Culture