Given the growing demand of Distance Education, following its principles of incorporating the latest and result-driven methods, Apti Plus Academy started Distance Learning course-a carefully designed study approach with the aim to bridge the gap between source of information and the learners and to help aspirants who are not able to join classroom classes get the expertise & proficiency of Apti Plus at the comfort of their home. Unlike the traditional modes of distance learning, this distance learning programme lays great emphasis on enhanced efficiency, student motivation and improved results. The programme is known for its highly researched content, best preparatory tools and benefits like self-inspiration, ease of accessibility, time savvy, easy access to the experts.
- It will cover GS, CSAT, Essay and Optional.
- There will be updated study material which will be delivered in or after August 2020.
- It will include e-magazine subscription.
- There will be tests for prelims as well as mains.
- There will be 37 tests covering the entire ambit of civil services examination syllabus.
- There will be 5 tests based on previous year UPSC CSE, CDS, CAPF and ESE exam.
- There will 10 full length tests covering Indian Constitution, Political System and Governance + Geography + History of India + Indian Economy & Social Development + Ecology & Environment + General Science + Current Affairs + Budget 2021 + Economic Survey.
- Self-explanatory books and study material containing the most comprehensive content prepared by ex-IAS officers and subject experts.
- Free mentorship.
- Monthly booklet for current affairs.
- Online and offline test series.
- Special telegram session for answer writing development.
- Regular assessment and feedback.
- Provision of sending books through courier.
Course fees: Rs.29,990/-
Validity: 365 days
- Go through the pattern of the examination.
- Read the syllabus thoroughly.
- Start your preparation with basic NCERT books and Newspaper Reading (The Hindu/ The Indian Express preferably).
- For detailed strategy please visit our Prelims Strategy and Mains Strategy Section.
What Aspirants Should Do?
- Use our Mobile Application to access study materials uploaded on it and enhance your preparation.
- Join our Telegram Session for Daily Answer Writing Practice. Get your answers evaluated by experts within a few hours.
- Appear Test Series Program (Online and offline) of DLP course provided to you and gauge the level of your preparation through regular feedback given by our faculty members.
- Advocates and instils self-study techniques among the aspirants.
- Less distractions
- No scarcity of study materials for online preparation for UPSC.
- Can also be availed with reasonable charges.
- Gets delivered straight to home.
- One can watch pre-recorded video lectures and class recordings as many times as they need.
- Flexibility: Students can study as per their schedule.
- Less travelling and protection from COVID. Students save up the time that they previously used to commute from their home to the coaching class.
- Boon for working professionals.