There comes a time when we have to take a leap of faith to realise our long-cherished dream. Avail the earliest opportunity to crack UPSC CSE 2022 with Apti Plus Academy’s Online Classroom Programme. Working professionals as well as graduates can join this program. The program is meticulously designed by India’s most adroit professionals having extensive expertise in the field of Civil Services Examination.
It is the most comprehensive program developed by APTI PLUS Academy in which the best quality of education gets delivered straight to your home through India’s Top Educators. As we all know, Learning is no more tethered to the traditional school or classroom. It has eliminated borders and barriers, both social and physical. Our objective is thus to simplify the process of UPSC preparation and provide a platform that can best suit aspirants and professionals and lead them to the path of success.
This integrated classroom program prepares aspirants holistically for both Pre and Mains Stages of the CSE. There is complete coverage of Basic NCERT books and Advanced level Standard textbooks. Lectures are designed keeping both the Preliminary and Mains examination in focus.
- Makes you feel like you are inside Apti Plus’s classroom.
- Systematic approach to syllabus completion via class plan
- Targeted to crack the exam in ﬁrst attempt.
360 DEGREE GUIDANCE: LEARN, DISCUSS, TEST, REVISE
- Information-static and dynamic
- Application of information
- Opportunity to watch pre-recorded videos as many times
- Highly qualified and most experienced faculty fraternity who teach in the best coaching institutes of India.
- Peer to peer learning
- Personal mentorship under India’s top educators.
- Weekly live doubt clearing sessions
- Prompt grievance redressal mechanism
Test and feedback:
- Online lecture will be followed by MCQ discussion for Prelims & Subjective Question discussion for Mains.
- UPSC level Prelims and Mains Test Series
- Prompt grievance redressal mechanism.
- IAS GYAN study material
- Prelims/ Mains Xpress
And host of other resources through Apti Plus’s LMS!!!
- Know your syllabus thoroughly. Before you start with your preparation for CSE, read the syllabus many a times to comprehend the demand of the examination.
- Your own strategy is the right strategy.
- Reading NCERT text-books thoroughly is of utmost importance to crack this examination.
- The key is revision.
- Follow one standard Newspaper and one News Channel on a regular basis.
- Compliment it with study materials provided by the Institute on its online platform IASGYAN.
- Join a standard Test Series. (Test Series based on each and every standard book and Current Affairs is uploaded on IASGYAN keeping the Prelims and Main examination in focus).
- Follow IAS GYAN, our online platform to boost your preparation.
- Boon for Working Professionals
- Fewer Distractions
- Cost effective
- Inclusive in nature
- Does not derail preparation
- Better reading and writing skills
Better understanding skills
STAGE 1 (For Pre and Mains): It is a 5 months program consisting of 250-300 hours. During this period, there is complete coverage of Basic NCERT books and Advanced level Standard text-books. Lectures are designed keeping both the Preliminary and Mains examination in focus.
STAGE 2 (Prelims): This stage comprises of a 2 months program consisting of 120-150 hours. Lectures are designed keeping the Preliminary Examination in focus. During this period, classes are provided specifically for- Current Affairs, Economic Survey, Budget, CSAT etc. Classes are conducted prior to the Preliminary Examination.
STAGE 3 (Mains): 5 months program, Optional, Ethics, Essay, World History, International Relations, Social Issues & Justice, Science and Technology are covered. (Two-third of the above will be covered before the Prelims & the rest prior to the Mains). Optional Subjects Offered for the Main Examination are as follows: Sociology, Geography, Political Science, International Relations
Akhilesh C Srivastava
General Science and Science and Technology
Priyesh Singh Sengar
Indian and World Geography
Polity and Governance, and General Science
Science and Technology
Essay, Social Issues and Social Justice
Polity and General Science
History and Culture
Security, Current Affairs, IR, IO
Satya Prakash Singh
History, 8 year teaching Experience