Designed following the mantra of ‘LEARN-REVISE-TEST-SUCCEED’, Apti Plus Academy’s OPSC OCS Mains Test Series Programme focuses on building a strong foundation by starting from scratch and then achieving a step-by-step systematic and thorough coverage of the entire syllabus of the Main Exam. These 10 Tests which have been meticulously structured on OPSC standards help aspirants master the art of writing answers, learn how to present knowledge with contextual, structural and language competency, understand the key words, approach towards attempting question, understand their current preparedness and identify their strengths and weaknesses and work upon them in a concerted manner.
COURSE FORMAT AND COVERAGE:
- Course Fees: Rs. 6500/-
- There will be 10 tests.
- There will be 4 sectional tests covering GS 1 and GS 2.
- There will be 2 full length tests on GS 1 and GS 2.
- There will be 2 Essay Tests.
- There will be one test on Odia language.
- There will be one test on English.
FEATURES OF TEST SERIES PROGRAM:
- A clear-cut detailed schedule of the Tests.
- Sectional Tests to ensure that aspirants can cover each subject comprehensively in sufficient time and can evaluate his/her performance through the tests.
- Full Length Mock Tests to evaluate the overall preparation level.
- Detailed analysis of Tests based on Level of Difficulty making it easier for aspirants to evaluate their performance that strategize their preparation accordingly.
- Separate tests on Essay, English and Odia language.
- Test with Model Answers
- Exclusive Material for OAS Mains
- Online Support for Working Professionals
- Read the syllabus thoroughly.
- Analyze the previous year papers.
- Keep the sources limited.
- Periodic revision is a must.
- Do not attempt tests without preparation.
- Sufficient time allocation for answer writing (via mocks).
WHAT ASPIRANTS SHOULD DO?
- Whatever that you read, try to summarize in your own words at the end of the day.
- Dedicate an hour or two each day to practice answer writing.
- Follow daily current affairs from a limited source to keep oneself updated.
- Pick up one test paper, attempt it and read all the solutions, highlighting the important ones.
- This will help you in memorizing the content as well as condition you to attempt appropriate number of questions. Further, these tests would also add up as your notes.
- Master the art of writing answers
- Learn how to present knowledge with contextual, structural and language competency
- Understand the key words, approach towards attempting question,
- Understand current preparedness level and identify strengths and weaknesses and work upon them in a concerted manner
- No fear psychosis.
- Will understand the nuances of the exam.
- Better management strategy for the real exam.
- Will get extra vital information.
- Development of speed.